- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Gather requirements from end users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability as instructed by client.
- Manage the change control process if appropriate.
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions as needed.
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives as needed.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and other object records in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts or other objects as appropriate.
- Import data as appropriate.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.