|We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives.
|Job title: Salesforce Developer
||No. of Positions: Multiple
|Work Locations: North Dallas, TX
||Years of experience: 2-10 yrs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Must work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Service as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex Salesforce environments.
- Provide holistic view of Salesforce Roadmap (including releases, enhancements, maintenance)
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture, application development, infrastructure, and operations teams to ensure production applications deployments and any production activities are done without negative business impacts.
- Document the functional flows and updating the application documentation.
- Directly manage a team of salesforce Developers, coach, guide and monitor their performance and deliverables.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
- Execute daily, iteration and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
- Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on a Development level.
- Salesforce certification is must.
- Strong experience with Apex coding and Visual Force page creation.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud functionality.
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce.com functionality in some of the following areas is preferred:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- System Integration
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Community Cloud
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Experience with data migration tools is a plus.
- Open to travel up to 10 %
- Consulting Background Preferred