Website Cyber Group
- Develop and design documents based on functional specifications.
- Ensure defined development processes, procedures, and tools are used and adhered to both offshore and onshore.
- Develop software programs based on design documents and adhering to industry standards.
- Develop medium to large scale applications using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Database design and analysis.
- Communicate with supervisor on a regular basis on the status of tasks, issues, and risks.
- Stay abreast of changes in technology and learn new technologies as needed.
- Develop complex software components.
- Advise developers on software development and code creation.
- Analyze legacy applications, calculate technical debts and suggest improvements using tools like NDepend.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge & proficiency in the development methodologies including Object-Oriented Development, Component-based Development, Test-Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development, Design Patterns and Design for Reuse.
- Work closely with stakeholders to obtain requirements and break them down to tasks and manage a team of several developers.
- Define Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery using tools such as VSTS.
- Perform unit testing and integration testing of Windows and web applications with the test automation tools. Analyze and resolve performance issues in web applications.
- Work with NET Framework, ASP.Net MVC, Dotnet Core, Web API and Web Services, AngularJS and Angular, C#, SQL Server Design and Development, Application Lifecycle Management, QA & Testing Procedures and Cloud (Azure and AWS).
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or two (2) years of experience developing medium to large scale applications using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Database design and analysis; and working with NET Framework, ASP.Net MVC, Web API and Web Services, C#, SQL Server Design and Development, Application Lifecycle Management, and QA & Testing Procedures.
- Must have coursework/or project related experience in Cloud (Azure and AWS), AngularJS and Angular.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and reference Job Number: 4676619 in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org